3dFoin, warriors, dragon, goblin

That’s actually a pretty good deal. Too bad I work on other genres.
Still good luck and bring us more of that stuff!

Hey yo we have new model again :smiley: It’s the Dragon Worm

The player is like “I’m safe now…”,and the Dragon Worm is like “Booya!!!” when it pops up from the ground and rips him apart :smiley:. Dragon Worms usually hide underground and attack their prey using their strong jaws and deadly poison.
This model is so carefully made we even make some saliva in the mouth:

Animations:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQGuJ0uwZGU

The model comes with an opacity mapped sand prop so it’ll blend nicely into your map.

First week price is $9 only (you save $9) :smiley: Yayy, hurry get it at: 3dfoin.com

Thanks for the compliments lordkerward, yes we have a new model :smiley:, it’s Triceratops:

“If that stupid player comes after me, I would lower my head and charge to show him what’s up. That’s right. I rule,” said the Triceratops - one of the most famous of all the dinosaurs. One that has captured the world’s imagination by appearing in museums, famous films and video games XD~. Trieratops will definitely make you fantasy - scifi game look way cooler!

Animation:

youtube.com/watch?v=fcz47fHa4pE

We’re having Awesome Sale 50% off all model so what are you waiting for?

3dfoin.com
3dfoin.info

As it turns out - they really are nice people (read here)

[size=59]
As it turns out statements below are not entirely true. I am leaving post for reference. See post linked above.

before you buy from them take this into consideration:

1. Download speed of their servers is EXTREMELY slow.
  2. They kill download links after 2 days. Some reported different link lifetime
  3. They allow one download at a time and downloading via downloader application like DAM does not work.
  4. Even tho they brag that they would convert their models to other formats - they wont because they do not reply to the requests.
  5. Should you happen to not download models in time or loose them they will not give you access because again - they do not reply to the requests.[/size]

Happened to me.

Exactly the opposite happened to me:

1. Download links were live well over 2 weeks.
  2. They converted all the models I bought to Blender (the ones that didn’t come in Blender format by default), even doing the rigging from scratch in some cases.
  3. I had to redownload some of the models because I lost them, they provided me with new download links immediately for all the models I have ever bought, even saying in mail that they would always provide new links whenever I ask them to.

that is odd! maybe you could provide me with contact info? i used web form on their website.

I sent you a PM.

thanks for pm

As it turns out - those people are really nice and responded on the same day. They also promised to make exports for panda. guess i just got hit by some kind of technical issue

sorry for bad press 3dfoin guys! :slight_smile:

I’m glad everything got sorted in the end…I love those happy endings :slight_smile:

We would like to share a free model ^^

The model comes with .blend format so you can easily import it to Panda3D :smiley:

3dfoin.com (page 7 - free stuff button)

The lamp looks very nice. But why did you use absolute paths in the .x file? I’m trying to convert the .x to a .egg, and i’m getting an error because the .tga is not in “/d/3Duh/Genie/xp/Lamp/MagicLamp.tga”

Hi guys, we have new models again, it’s the Action Hero:

Animations:

youtube.com/watch?v=cumXnUqCrJk

and Manticore:

also check out our new Fantasy Interface:

we’re running the September Sales, 50% off all items, and even more: you can use the code “September” to get 55% discount YAYYYYYYYYYYY

3dfoin.com

Hi guys, we have a new creature, it’s a two-headed-dragon-like one, Orthros:
(we have .x or blend formats which can be converted to Panda egg) :smiley:

ORTHROS (or Orthus) is a two-headed, serpent-tailed dog, a brother of monsters such as Cerberus and the Chimera. Orthros is extremely violent, ruthlessly tracks down its target with its superior strength and incredible agility.

Animations:

youtube.com/watch?v=umDGyNrho0Q

We’re running July Sale - 50% all items so what are you waiting for :smiley:

3dfoin.com

Hi everyone :smiley: It’s that time of the year and we are summoning the annual Lucky Pack!

Lucky Pack contains all of our 3D models: Dark Knight, Female Warrior, Male Peasant, Female Peasant, Krasue, Dragon, Short Goblin, Goblin Assassin, Basilisk, Statue Pack, The Baby, Hydra, Fantasy Snake, Saber Tooth, T.Rex, Dragon Bat, Dragon Bug, Royal Knight, Eric The Shooter, Gargoyle, Elongata, Watcher, Dragon Worm, Triceratops, Royal Sorceress, Genie, The Girl, Mushroom Monster, Royal Archer, Sould Eater, Wyvern, The Chick, Badass Spider, Dragon Turtle, Royal Executioner, Manticore, Action Hero, Mermaid, Devil Cat, Fantasy Lizard, Female Royal Knight, Female Ninja, Centaur, Orthos, Raptor (total $858) and the price is $123 only!!! (for more than 30GB of textures and models), you save $735!!!

Which means it’s likely 2.8 dollars for each of our high quality game-ready model.

[b]This pack appears randomly once a year so you don’t know when you can expect it. It can only be purchased 3 times[/b], so only 3 persons can buy all of our high quality models with such an incredible price, after that, the pack will vanish. That’s why we call it the Lucky Pack. ^^

Are you right on time or are you too late? You can try your fortune at:

3dfoin.com/luckypack.html

Good luck! :smiley:

BTW we have a new model also it’s the Raptor:

Hi guys, we have a new model again it’s the Royal Wizard:

What’s a royal wizard? Are you kidding? Those royal blood lines are the oldest, strongest, and purist blood lines. Royal wizards are most likely to get positions on the wizard council. Seeing as they are the strongest.

Animations:
youtube.com/watch?v=pgiP1Rv99ho

Also we’re running the HALLOWEEN SALES :smiley: 50% off all items but that’s not all, we have 2 new packs which you can buy to get extra discount!!!

The Royal Heroes Pack:

Contains all 6 Royal characters, wizard, sorceress, tanker, knight, dame and archer, enough for you to make a story right? :smiley: Bundle discount + Halloween 50% discount ~~> $6/character XD

And Halloween Horror Creatures Pack :smiley:

With 5 impressive horrific creatures, awesome for any horror game XD Bundle discount + Halloween 50% discount ~~> $4/monster XD

So, what are you waiting for??? XD YAYYYYYYYYYYYY

3dfoin.com

Hi guys, we have a new model and it’ll be free for a limited time, it’s the Fire Bringer statue:

Also we’re running the NOVEMBER SALES :smiley: 50% off all items but that’s not all, we have 3 new packs which you can buy to get extra discount!!!

The Fantasy Creature Pack:

Those 5 eye-catching creatures: Wyvern, Orthos, Soul Eater, Watcher and Fantasy Lizard will be awesome for your fantasy games :smiley:. Bundle discount + November Sale 50% discount ~~> $6/creature XD

The Royal Heroes Pack:

Contains all 6 Royal characters, wizard, sorceress, tanker, knight, dame and archer, enough for you to make a story right? :smiley: Bundle discount + November Sale 50% discount ~~> $6/character XD

And Horror Creatures Pack :smiley:

With 5 impressive horrific creatures, awesome for any horror game XD Bundle discount + November Sale 50% discount ~~> $4/monster XD

So, what are you waiting for??? XD YAYYYYYYYYYYYY

3dfoin.com

Happy New Year everyone :smiley: It’s 2017 and we are summoning the annual Lucky Pack!

Lucky Pack contains all of our 3D models: Dark Knight, Female Warrior, Male Peasant, Female Peasant, Krasue, Dragon, Short Goblin, Goblin Assassin, Basilisk, Statue Pack, The Baby, Hydra, Fantasy Snake, Saber Tooth, T.Rex, Dragon Bat, Dragon Bug, Royal Knight, Eric The Shooter, Gargoyle, Elongata, Watcher, Dragon Worm, Triceratops, Royal Sorceress, Genie, The Girl, Mushroom Monster, Royal Archer, Sould Eater, Wyvern, The Chick, Badass Spider, Dragon Turtle, Royal Executioner, Manticore, Action Hero, Mermaid, Devil Cat, Fantasy Lizard, Female Royal Knight, Female Ninja, Centaur, Orthos, Raptor, Strong Zombie, Royal Wizard, Fire Bringer Statue, Dragon Boss, Modern Wizard, Ogre, Female Centaur, Ancient God Statue, Animated Hand Statue, Unicorn and the new Fairy plus Fantasy Interface Pack (total $1008) and the price is $99 only!!! (for more than 40GB of textures and models), you save $909 (90%)!!!

Which means it’s likely 2.4 dollars for each of our high quality game-ready model.

But not just that, you will get 2017 3dFoin Membership, which mean you can download all the models that come out in 2017 also. Amazing right? XD

This pack appears randomly once a year so you don’t know when you can expect it. It can only be purchased 5 times, so only 5 persons can buy all of our high quality models with such an incredible price, after that, the pack will vanish. That’s why we call it the Lucky Pack. ^^

Are you right on time or are you too late? You can try your fortune at:

Good luck! :smiley:

BTW we have a new model also it’s the Fairy:

Animations:
youtube.com/watch?v=_NYMzUO0FjE