3dFoin, warriors, dragon, goblin

Ok… I bought the Zombie Baby model. Second purchase from you and again seamless in the Blender to Panda pipeline. Here’s a little pic 10 minutes after purchase:

…reckon I’m calling it “Formula 1 Zombie Frogs on Ice”. :slight_smile:

Great work!

Cheers,
Gary
[/img]

You did a good job too, he look so cute in your level Darthrigg :smiley: Thanks for your support!

We have new model again, yayyyyy.
It’s Hydra!

The Greeks certainly knew how to come up with cool critters, Greek mythical beasts seem to have that awesomeness factor. Hydras are awesome in their lizardous glory, so cool cos they’re very hard to kill. It’s hard to say how many heads a Hydra starts with, but cut off one and two grow back in its place. Unless you’re really good at multitasking, the Hydra’s other heads are going to kill you while you’re trying to deal with just one of them.

Animations:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ju7E9DhtLtY

The model comes with .blend format so you can easily get it into Panda3D ^^

If you buy it today cos of the Christmas sale (50% off any model purchase) you can get it with only $11.5 instead of $23. Hurry up:

http://3dfoin.com

Yayyyyyy

Hi all, we have new model again: the Fantasy Snake, tada:

Snakes are cool and evil! They will make your game more interesting cos they can infect and kill your players with their deadly poison. The model has 3596 triangles with 4 color options. $17 only! Yayyy

Animation:
youtube.com/watch?v=hsBCtTLv_Sk

Come and get it at:

We hope you all had a great Christmas! We would also like to take a moment to thank everyone for the fantastic support you have given 3dFoin during 2011. :smiley:

To celebrate the New Year 2012 we are giving away a huge discount when purchasing our models:

Save 40% off everything now through January 11 !!!

The Holidays season is over so you won’t see deals like this for quite sometime, so take the chance, yay! ^^

Hi all, we have new model again :smiley: it’s Saber Tooth:

Tigers are cool, Saber Tooth tigers are even cooler! Lived many, many years ago back when the earth was trapped in an Ice Age, Saber tooths were very fierce predators. They are strong, fast and smart enough to be the players’s worst nightmares.

Animations:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4s0tSwT3M

If you’ve ever wondered what 6.8 metric tons of prehistoric badass looked like, your journey ends here. Enter Tyrannosaurus Rex: the Tyrant Lizard King.

Yay, we have new model again :smiley:

The iconic king of dinosaurs and one of the largest land carnivores in Earth’s history, the T-Rex (Tyrannosaurus Rex) is certainly the most famous, and by far the most common dinosaur that appears in fiction, films and video games. They’re massive, powerful, purely terrifying and definitely can make your game a lot cooler like they already did in Jurrasic Park, Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy, King Kong etc.

Animations:

youtube.com/watch?v=1IER6hsN_Xk

First week sale price: $16 only, you’ll save 7USD buying it today :smiley: Yayyyyyyy!

You thought bats were pitiful and insignificant creatures akin to flies, bells and putits? Here’s a special kick-ass bat for you: the Dragon Bat!

Animations:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dBndaJBeEg

1st week sale price: $14 only (you save $5).

Again, just WOW! …your stuff is absolutely awesome and your prices are great too!

Gary

Wow nice guys! Just discovered your shop!

Such interesting prices, I think you can expect a sale the next couple of days :wink:

Only the T-rex, it just don’t seem to fit in the rest of the models, It’s a nice model, but it is just a bit on his own! :slight_smile:
Love your work, keep it up!

Small edit: I see some of your models are carying weapons. I’m far from a graphic designer, but how hard would it be to replace it with another weapon?

Thanks!

Thanks for your compliments darthrigg and carharttguy :smiley: we really appreciate that :smiley:

The weapons are separated mesh so you can delete them easily, adding another one and link to the hand bone is quite easy also, less than 30 sec if you know how. :smiley:

Hi everyone, we would like to announce today the release of the Dragon Pack! :smiley: This new premium bundle contains all

the creatures you need to start a fantasy adventure: Dragon, Hydra, Dragon Bat, T. Rex and Fantasy Snake, is [b]worth $105

[/b] and the 1st week price is only 39. You save 66!!! :smiley:

The 1st week price will only be available for 7 days, from 12 March until 19 March. This is a fantastic opportunity for game

developers and creatives of all types to get their hands on some really nice resources for such a low price. :smiley:

C’mon get it at:

(page 5)

3dFoin March Madness Sale - Up to 70% off!!!

This is a sale beyond all sales. We want you to get game models today at a price that will make you happy. Hold on to your mice - keyboards or mobile devices XD and get ready for an entire week of insanely discounted products.

Join in on the Madness and let the savings begin!

Up to 70% off!!!

Going on now through March 31st – don’t miss out!

3dfoin.com

Wow, that’s cheap for your nice quality models!

Bought the Knight combo pack, and the dragon model! Costs me €20, on most sites, you get like 1/3 of a model.

Thanks for this incredible sales (I guess I just needed them to pull me over to buy something!)

Thanks for your compliments and support Carharttguy :smiley:

[3dFoin] Royal Knight - 48 animations, facial rigged

Hi guys :smiley:, we have new model again: the Royal Knight:

One of the most good looking male character for sale, isn’t he? :stuck_out_tongue:

Animations:

youtube.com/watch?v=pobj1-6axt4

Protect the weak, defenseless, helpless, and fight for the general welfare of all, here come the hero for your game: the Royal Knight. He’s cool, handsome, masculine, glamorous and so on and so forth and he’s ready to kick all the ass in the world. Comes fully equipped and formatted with diffuse, normal, specular texture maps and 48 game-ready animations!

We’re having 1 Year Anniversary Sales, so you can buy Royal Knight today for only 15.2 (60% off) :smiley:
Hurry don’t miss it:

Your models are very nice, but some .egg models would be nicer. I got the .x, but can’t get it to work in panda3D. (Maybe i’m just not good enough.)

Just to let you know, we have used your baby zombie model for our 7DFPS challenge entry (7dfps.org).
More on that, as well as the link to the playable version here: [Zombies in the Dark)

CartHarttGuy Ognjenk has successfully get the baby zombie work with Panda maybe he’ll share with you some tips :smiley:

Hi guys, we have new character again :stuck_out_tongue: It’s Eric, he’s awesome for 3rd shooter or action games, pack with a 9mm pistol and a lot of animations, he’s ready to shoot all the bad guys! Comes fully equipped and formatted for use in Unity and other engines with high detailed diffuse, normal, specular texture maps and 61 game-ready animations!

Animations:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGrYb4zK_cc

We have a nice discount for his first week, you can buy him right now for only $14 instead of $29!
C’mon don’t miss it:

3dfoin.com

Hi guys, we have new model again :smiley: It’s Elongata!

So you think the other mobs are so mainstream? How about a cannibal plant that suddenly appears from the ground and bites the player, or attacks when he get close by spitting poison? Elongata is suitable for any sci-fi or fantasy game and definitely diversifies your gameplay!

Animations:

youtube.com/watch?v=hgLIBWqFM88

We’re having Golden Week Sale, you can buy any model for only $9 don’t miss out! :smiley:

3dfoin.com

Since many have asked, we decided to summon back The Lucky Pack (only one more time this year)! Yayyy!

This pack contains all of our models: Dark Knight, Female Warrior, Krasue, Dragon, Short Goblin, Goblin Assassin, Basilisk, Statue Pack, The Baby, Hydra, Fantasy Snake, Saber Tooth, T.Rex, Dragon Bat, Dragon Bug, Royal Knight, Eric The Shooter, Gargoyle, Elongata and the price is $69 only (for more than 5GB of textures and models), you save $315, which mean it’s likely 3 dollars for each of our high quality game-ready model.

This pack can only be purchased 5 times, so only 5 persons can buy all of our high quality models with such an incredible price, after that, the pack will vanish. That’s why we call it the Lucky Pack. ^^

Go! Make the game you always dream of.

sites.google.com/site/3dfoin/the-lucky-pack