3D Fonts (Word models creation)

As far as I recall, yes.

However, I will confess that this was in the context of PBR rendering; I don’t think that I’ve tried it with non-PBR lighting. Still, from what I gather, it should be possible to get it to work.

It may also be worth noting that “blend2bam” may provide better results: from what I recall, it applies some export-settings that tune the output for use in Panda, as well as provides support for Panda-features that Blender’s baseline exporter doesn’t cover.

Oh, wow, no–you were using PRPEE?! Ah, that might be part of your problem!

I really, really don’t recommend PRPEE: it is, I gather, not a general solution. If I’m not much mistaken, it’s designed with to meet the requirements of its developer, and may lack features.

If you want to use YABEE, I recommend that you instead try Maxwell175’s port of YABEE, which I think that you should find here:

For more information, perhaps take a look at my “Exporting from Blender” “quick-reference” thread:

If I may ask, where did you hear about PRPEE? It’s been a recurring issue, I fear, that people find PRPEE, think that it’s a working general update to YABEE, and then encounter problems in using it…