Yabee Exporter saying runtime error

I am curious how to convert this file to egg, because in my blender when I am exporting it, it always say “unexpected error, see the console”, and when I see the console, it says “Runtime Error: cannot load image from buffer”, some other models have the same problem, I don’t know if it is the setting problem or sth else? thanks for advance

here are some of the files:
blackboard.zip (1.5 MB)

and this is the console saying error:

First of all, it looks like you’re using PRPEE, rather than standard YABEE. I really don’t recommend this: PRPEE, to the best of my knowledge, has some limitations that make it poorly-suited to general use.

Beyond that, I’m afraid that I don’t know the cause of this issue, offhand. If you’re set on using PRPEE, you could perhaps file this issue with its developer, via the exporter’s GitHub page–they might have a better idea of what’s going wrong!

However, I might suggest instead that you use a different exporter. To that end, let me link to my quick-reference thread for Blender exporters–it’s perhaps not exhaustive, but it might provide some direction, I hope!
https://discourse.panda3d.org/t/exporting-from-blender-a-quick-reference/27511/39

1 Like

Thanks, I will change to yabee now and try again

1 Like