Congratulations, you did it!
Can you share it?
I should mention, that it shouldn’t need all this stuff. In principle, it should be possible to do five simple steps:
- Install DirectX SDK normally.
- Install visual toolkit normally.
- Install platform sdk normally.
- Unzip the panda sourcecode.
- In the panda directory, type “makepanda\makepanda.bat --everything”
That should be it. If that doesn’t work, then there’s a bug which we should fix. We shouldn’t need a tutorial.
My mistake, I misread. You’re right, it would build with 2.2, not 2.4. I didn’t mean to be rude.