Suggestion how to make bigger

Panda3D is hands-down the best open source game engine out there that supports
Python 3. I’ve got suggestion for core developers of Panda3D on how to make bigger impact than it already has and generate some interesting revenue for further development at the same time.
Did you notice that all video tutorials for complete beginners to Panda3D on YouTube are either
awfully outdated (over 10 years old) or of a poor quality or both ? Make a series of high quality video tutorials and upload it on YouTube and add ad monetizing to it. Beginners and enthusiasts will love the content and appreciate it and core devs will get broader user base or audience plus extra cash from YouTube which will help with further development of Panda3D due to advertising. It’s a win-win idea. You might also want to consider to make a video series not for beginners but also for those who already have some knowledge and experience with the library. I can imagine this would definitely add boost to already existing popularity of the library.

I think you’ve noticed that these videos are made by the community. Just like you, you can also do it. People made videos when they studied the Panda, but the passage of time has not been canceled. :slight_smile: