An anime life simulation with space, music and RPG elements? How weird! This is the proposal of the this project, made by a single passionate girl gamer and aiming to deliver an unique, cross-genre experience.
You were born in the capital of the strange and dark nightkin country, called Lunaria; your parents once were adventurers and due to their stories you started to dream upon becoming one yourself, but you have not enough cash of your own to begin your glorious career and not everyone on your family approves that. Of course that will not stop you; and thus your lifetime tale begins, a tale which will make you wonder if starting it was truly a good idea.
- Choose your nightkin type: Vampire, beast, psionic or “exalted” scientist
- Start as a child and take choices which will shape your physical and mental details
- Take part-time jobs between quests, learn, investigate…
- Possibility of romance and even children of your own: If you die, they can continue your legacy. Consider it an “investment”.
- Eventually get a spaceship and customize it to your liking with weapons, sensors, engines and special equipment.
- Musical weaponry? Yes we can!
- A randomized set of stories and choice flexibility will make each new campaign surprising.
- A visual novel with roleplay, simulation and puzzle elements.
- Learn real life cosmos facts while playing
- Learn real music facts while playing. If you want, disable the “musical realism” mode for a regular rpg experience.
- A game where you can be a transgender person? We got it too.
- Overflowing with weirdness and comedy in a dark setting.
- And more…
Current restore progress: 015.0%
Starchild Panda3d (Restore 015.0 Linux 64-bit)
The game most current downloads can be found at my site starchild page.
Before resuming development I did some sticker packs related to the game. You can get them at my site stickers page.
Even if it happens of me no longer posting at the panda3d discourse in the future, my site will always be online and you can see your desired content there.
© Yuko Arts, 2021