Simplepbr breaks window resize

I have a very simple program like so:

import simplepbr
from panda3d.core import *
from direct.showbase.ShowBase import ShowBase

loadPrcFileData('', 'gl-check-errors true')

class Demo(ShowBase):
    def __init__(self):
        ShowBase.__init__(self)
        #simplepbr.init()

demo = Demo()
demo.run()

This produces a grey window that I can click and drag to resize indefinitely.

However, if I add simplepbr.init() into the script and rerun the program, I can only resize the window once, and afterwards the following error arises:

▶ python test.py
Known pipe types:
  CocoaGraphicsPipe
(all display modules loaded.)
:display:gsg:glgsg(error): GL error 0x502 : invalid operation
:display:gsg:glgsg(error): An OpenGL error has occurred.  Set gl-check-errors #t in your PRC file to display more information.
(... and the error repeats itself)

If I add gl-check-errors #t to my PRC file I get the following output:

▶ python test.py
Known pipe types:
  CocoaGraphicsPipe
(all display modules loaded.)
:display:gsg:glgsg(error): at 1968 of panda/src/glstuff/glGraphicsBuffer_src.cxx : invalid operation
:display:gsg:glgsg(error): at 1968 of panda/src/glstuff/glGraphicsBuffer_src.cxx : invalid operation
:display(error): Deactivating CocoaGraphicsStateGuardian.

Anyone know what’s up? This is my OS:

Thanks in advance.

Hmmm. It seems to be something about my computer. I just tried it with this computer and there were no issues: