Setting the environment(terrain) as the hdri

how do set the terrain as your HDRI, likeee, wherever the model is located in the terrain(the subject) or I mean the character has the HDRI of wherever it is, say a car game like a car get the reflection on the glass and also the metal kind of, do you have to set something or use render pipeline, like this:

or this, like the car I’ve explained about

I’ve found these in the render pipeline photo samples.

Have you seen the “environment mapping” page in the manual?

wait where
is there a link

Please don’t make multiple posts in a row; use the edit button (pencil icon) if you’ve forgotten to add information.

You can find information about making and applying environment maps here:
https://docs.panda3d.org/1.10/python/programming/texturing/simple-environment-mapping
https://docs.panda3d.org/1.10/python/programming/texturing/environment-mapping-with-cube-maps

sorry all make more addon posts

thank you so much! anyway why does the reflection look stretchy?
can you change the color, may’be you can but I am satisfied thank you!
if I have any further Q&A I’ll reply

wait the last image does not really look promising.
shiny-car

I’ve found that they are actually using things differently,
I’ve asked for the TERRAIN to be the reflective scene,
and if I move the character in a game it will not change, clearly appearing in the code(not by testing)

That’s why I linked the second manual page, which explains dynamic environment mapping using cube maps, which allows you to set up a camera that renders the scene from the character’s position live so that you can have updating reflections.

oh, I see, did they use the same thing in the above samples??
how do they make this glass in Blender?
wait, the code does not match your answer.

RenderPipeline, I believe, uses a combination of static environment maps (like I’ve pointed you to) and screen space reflections (an advanced shader-based technique).

oh, I see, did they use the same thing in the above samples??
how do they make this glass in Blender?
wait, the code does not match your answer, anyway, is the HDRI set to the terrain depending on where ever the character is, the code in the shown in this link does not match your answer,