Roaming Ralph In C++

Does anybody have a copy of the Roaming Ralph C++ example? The old link for it is dead, so I’d really appreciate it if someone could re-upload it.

It’s not a particularly good example to learn Panda anyway, though. It tries to follow the same structure as the Python sample, so the coding style is pretty horrible.

Hi

I have it, I can put into a zip file and email (PM) it to you if you would like.

Could you upload it to a file sharing site instead? I’m sure I’m not the only person who’s going to want to see it in the future. Seems like a better way than PMing the file around when people ask for it.

rdb: thanks for letting me know that it’s poorly written, but I’m still interested in viewing the code. There’s a dearth of C++ example programs, so any samples help.

Hi,
Just in case it helps, I’ve found this one on my disk!

https://rapidshare.com/files/856878241/Roaming-Ralph-CXX.7z

:stuck_out_tongue:

The second link (to rapidshare) appears to be invalid. If someone has this, and it’s not too large, I would be happy to host it on a static site that won’t change, if the original creator provides permission. But I’d like to have a copy in any case. Is the original source available?

Try this

dl.dropbox.com/u/55779313/Roaming-Ralph-CXX.7z

Thank you, that downloaded!

Every link I can find seems to be broken. Can someone re-upload the Roaming Ralph in C++ example?