Render pipeline not working

Ah, I’m sorry to read it.

In that case, I’d suggest looking at the options that Windows provides for saving the state of your system drivers–thus potentially allowing you to roll back to your current state–and then considering doing the update anyway.

That said, I can very much understand your being disinclined to do so!

I haven’t worked with RenderPipeline or WebGL, so I’m not in a position to do so right now, I’m afraid.

Updating hmmm, are you talking about updating to window 10, my system was asking me to get the windows security up the date but I am not sure and as I know it’s risky

Due to os requirements and other potential threats

Is there anyone who can

This pc is a very nice good pc

Is there anyone who can port

I’m talking about updating your graphics drivers (as was suggested by someone else earlier in the thread, I believe).

Wait, what other potential threats do you see?

As to OS requirements, if the OS update is official then I doubt that your system would offer it if your system didn’t meet the requirements.

I’d suggest installing official Windows updates–especially security updates–unless you have a specific reason to avoid them.

Updates delete all file of the computer

I’ve aldready used 500gb

Moving them to a drive also takes time

Hi, this is not a chat room. Please stop sending multiple messages in succession. You can use the edit button to add additional information to your message.

It is rather annoying to get several emails per minute.

Thanks for understanding!

Creating a drive also has to be done when a person gets a new computer

… I don’t think that I’ve ever heard of a Windows update deleting files from your computer. Let alone all of your files! That shouldn’t be happening, I believe. (Unless you mean the old system files that are being replaced as part of the update, but that shouldn’t affect your data- or project- files.)

If you’re finding that Windows updates are deleting your files, you might want to contact Microsoft support about it…

its not an issue, its for windows 7

Use the edit button (pencil icon)! You can add more information to an existing post that way. I’m not telling you to stop replying, just to use the edit button instead of making several replies in quick succession.

At this point, your only choice is to install better drivers, and see if you have more luck with the RenderPipeline that way.

The RenderPipeline cannot run under WebGL. It is impossible.