One of the themes will be chosen for the compo
The PyWeek challenge: http://www.pyweek.org
- Invites entrants to write a game in one week from scratch either as an individual or in a team,
- Is intended to be challenging and fun,
- Will hopefully increase the public body of game tools, code and expertise,
- Will let a lot of people actually finish a game, and
- May inspire new projects (with ready made teams!)
out AFF team is continuing development for our pyweek game
http://www.pyweek.org/e/aff/ and this is our main group site when we are not at pyweek wars! http://affuniverse.com/home/
pre alpha download please try and find any bugs.
It looks very coool!
Suggestion: do something for lighting, either dynamic or static.
Question: How do I shoot?
Problem: When I press Enter, the framerate gets a big hit for some reason. Dunno what happened, though
Great great great.
I do like the non lighting option it give a darker mood to the fight…
Keep the good work.
Note:There is also zombie competing with P3D in pyweek ?
pro-rsoft, you press the mouse button, enter unfortinatly starts the in game movie recorder.