Panda3D project portal.

Status of Panda3DProjects is “OpenBeta” now.

So anyone of the devs/users can apply for an account. Thanks for your patience :slight_smile:

Dunno about the password problem. You may want to ask your provider why it didn’t get through. :frowning:

Regards, Bigfoot29

Important Note:

Due to some weird error, data on p3dp.com has been reset from a few weeks ago. Some accounts are therefore accidentally removed. We are still trying to figure out what’s going on, but it will take some time.
Please do not register again or request webspace. There might be a chance we can get this right again.

Ok, stuff should be fixed. Tell me, if something is either missing or still non-working so that we can take a look at it. :slight_smile:

Regards, Bigfoot29

I’m a little bit ashamed to ask this, but: how can I upload files via ftp to P3DP? I think I have a working account, I can log in with my user name and password, but when connection to enn0x.p3dp.com via ftp using this account and password I get rejected.

I think you have to add an FTP account yourself first at the SysCP panel:
syscp2.p3dp.com/syscp/

thats not correct. the default Account is also an FTP-Account.

PM’ing Ennox at the very moment. :slight_smile:

Regards, Bigfoot29

Edit: When something like this happens, try loggin into: 85.197.124.229/syscp/

If that works, you are still using the right login data. Then please bugger us to either restart the FTP-Server or take a look what else went wrong.

Host : ftp.p3dp.com
username : enn0x

Thx.

Still, this doesn’t clarify, if enn0x’ password is correct. :slight_smile:

Btw: .p3dp.com works as ftp-server ( -> any subdomain or even no subdomain - but of course no “*”)

Regards, Bigfoot29

Thank you all for helping :slight_smile:

bigfoot29 pointed me at the problem: I requested a new password several times in the past. SysCP and the FTP account still use the old (first) one.

I had to search for some time until I found the original password again. I can update the passwords once SysCP lets me make another loging attempt.

Great to have a free place to place Panda3D stuff. Keep up the good work.

enn0x

Ah, ok.

:slight_smile:

Well, you, like all other devs, are welcome. :smiley:

The Portal is missing some convinience functions like automatically setting passwords in the backend. Dunno if thats planned in the near future, but I doubt it because I don’t know if pro-rsoft is willing to put energy into that right now. Maybe something for the todo-list. :frowning:

I am - as usual - somewhat short on time these days.

Regards, Bigfoot29