Opening .egg.pz files

Hi!

I’m the new one on this forum, and on the Panda3d programing, I’m programing a 3D Virtual Visit to Palenque, Chiapas, México and right now I’m making some test on different scenes, and I have a problem, I don’t know haow can I open and see de code of a .egg.pz file, specifically world.egg.pz from de panda3d sample: roaming Ralph… 'cause I need to edit some objects to make it CollisionObjects…

I really really appreciate, your attention and your help!!

Hi, welcome to Panda!

To answer your question, see this thread: https://discourse.panda3d.org/viewtopic.php?t=5609

David

:astonished: Thanks a Lot Drwr

I tried writing this:

and I this message was my answer:

I don’t know what is wrong with my sintax… Can you help me please?

By the way… I’m thinking, you’re gonna know about me so many times… :laughing:

(Maybe, I can get a better English doing this…)

You don’t need both commands. One or the other would have done it. Maybe the first one already worked? Check if you have a world.egg instead of a world.egg.pz file now.

David

o yes, yes, I’m only using one command at each time. but both give me the same error message, and I don’t have any world.egg file yet…

I don’t know what’s wrong with my sintax, but I’m working without enough time, mayve you have the .egg file unzipped, if you have it, can you upload it and share the link please??? I’m so tired right now…

I’m gonna kiss your feet, if you have it…

You probably are just in the wrong directory. Use the cd command to change to the directory containing your egg file.

David

O my god!!!, I don’t know what was wrong, maybe me and my stress, but it’s done…

Thanks a Lot David…