No version that satisfies the requirement panda3d Python 3.11.4

I’m using Pydroid 3 with Python 3.11.4 and I’ve tried to install the ursina engine but it looks like it needs Panda3D. So I tried the following:

/storage/emulated/0/Documents/Pydroid3 $ pip install panda3d
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement panda3d (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for panda3d
/storage/emulated/0/Documents/Pydroid3 $

Could it be that Panda3D does not support Android?

I believe that there is some experimental support for deployment on Android–for more details, see the thread linked-to at the bottom of this post.

However, I don’t know how that interacts with Ursina (which indeed is built on top of Panda3D, by my understanding).

Usually you need to visit the required page to understand which operating systems the installer supports.

I’m on Android 13 (and to make it clear I’m making the program on it), but the Pydroid 3 (an Android Python IDE) terminal where I entered the pip command looked like a Linux terminal (I know this because I also own a Raspberry Pi which runs on Linux).

You misunderstood me, Panda3D is not based on python scripts. The Panda3D distribution contains binary files obtained by the compiler for each operating system. At the moment, the situation is twofold, Panda3D can be deployed on android, but there is no installer. Only through compilation on the host.