No shadows on laptop

Hey. For some reason I can’t get the shadow system to work on my game with my laptop… it keeps thowing theses errors, but the tut works just fine… Any ideas?

:display:gsg:glgsg(error): at 384 of c:\panda3d-1.7.0\panda\src\glstuff\glShader
Context_src.cxx : GL error 1282
:display:gsg:glgsg(error): Could not load Cg fragment program:created-shader (ar
bfp1 Error, line 2: invalid option specified.
Error, line 2: invalid option specified.
Error, line 55: invalid texture target.
)
:display(error): Deactivating wglGraphicsStateGuardian.
    self.light = render.attachNewNode(Spotlight("Spot"))
    self.light.node().setScene(render)
    self.light.node().setShadowCaster(True)
    self.light.node().getLens().setFov(40)
    self.light.node().getLens().setNearFar(10,1000)
    render.setLight(self.light)

self.alight = render.attachNewNode(AmbientLight("Ambient"))
    self.alight.node().setColor(Vec4(0.2, 0.2, 0.2, 1))
    render.setLight(self.alight)

# Important! Enable the shader generator.
    render.setShaderAuto()

***Edit, I take that back. The Advanced shadow tut works, but the basic one doesn’t.

i had the same - testing your game. i just commented that ‘very important shadow line’ and it works.

Sorry to bump ^^: but I sill can’t get this to work right… and I think the shadow tuts are mess up. The basic and the noshader work on my desktop that has a gpu while my laptop (has internal gpu) can’t run the basic and noshader, but I can get the Advanced one to work for my laptop but not the desktop. I get no error saying it’s not support; I just get no shadows or lights.

Any ideas? Bug? I think it has to be a bug…

Your laptop does not support shadows?

My laptop does, but the sharder it self is what mess up. I’m perty sure its a bug in the shader ^^:

I can’t report it in launchpad… something about a error on the page for reporting errors.