maya2egg2009 assistance

Hey there,

Currently, I am trying to export an art asset into an .egg file, but something is causing it to fail. I found no solution to my problem from looking around the forum independently, so I have to ask directly.

I run Windows 7 64 bit, have Maya 2009 installed (no other versions of Maya are installed on my computer, and there are no plug-ins currently enabled), and I have Panda3D 1.6.2 installed.

I tried exporting my files via the command line, with the following command (after navigating to the Desktop, where my Maya file is):

maya2egg2009 -a model -o jumppad.egg hoppad.mb

I have already attempted to write out the full paths for both where jumppad.egg would go and where hoppad.mb is (starting with C:).

The computer takes a few second to run, and then spit out this message:
Window Title: maya2egg2009-wrapped.exe - Application Error
Message: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

Is there a way I can get the wrapper working on my end?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Try the advice I gave to the user in this recent post. It didn’t work for him, but it has worked for other users; maybe it will work for you.

David

Thanks for the reply David.

Sadly, the 2010 express edition solution didn’t seem to work for me, since I keep getting that error. Are there any other known solutions?

The only advice I can give is that I gave the other user: let’s try 2009 instead.

David