Making exe File from python project

hello guys

(i am using panda3d 1.9.2 x64 with pycharm in windows10)

i created my simple game and i going to deploy it … i used packp3d command and created a p3d file . now i have 1 problem and 2 questions about packaging and creating .exe file.
(command : packp3d -o myapp.p3d -d myappPath -m Game.py)

my problem : i used bullet physic in my game and it work fine in development tool (pycharm) but when i packed the game i got this error and because of that error my game do not start.

how can i fix this error ? and i check “C:\Panda3D-1.9.2-x64\lib” folder location i had files : bullet.lib,libpandabullet.lib

question 1 : when i deploy game with this command :

it create an .exe file that download panda3d before start but i need an exe file with out downloading any thing (panda library), is it possible ?

question 2 :
i want create a custom .exe file for example i want my models be in one separate file or folder and my images in separate file or folder too and so on … do not want compact all in one .exe file . is it possible ?

my final goal is create an .exe file for game (that need start argument) with some folder for model files,image files ,etc and create a launcher program with .net that update resource file and start game with send argument to game .exe . (that why i do not want game download any thing it must start instance) and i want my own installer file for those files.

You need to add “-r bullet” to the packp3d command line in order to include support for Bullet physics.

1. Instead of “standalone”, you should use “installer” mode with the -s option to make it stand-alone.

If you wish to distribute just the .exe and not the installer, then you can install the installer into a directory onto your system and then ship the resulting directory.

1. Yes, this is possible. You can mark certain extensions as being “extracted” by using the -x option to packp3d. When you then use the above method to generate a self-contained installer, it should leave those files outside of the main .exe.

I would also suggest looking into the more advanced way of creating a .p3d file, which is to create a .pdef file that is processed by ppackage. This allows you to be much more verbose about which files are included and how they are included, as well as marking files and folders to be extracted on a per-file basis rather than do it for all files of a given extension.

thank you rdb ! i was Hopeless and going to use py2exe or other same things but you save my time man :slight_smile: really thank you

i fast read ppackage manual (going to read it deeply and carefully later) and got the idea but is there any deep tutorial about ppackage (more syntax, more sample etc) there was just few sample code
or a sample about -x option in packp3d i cant find it in manual pages

i used “-r bullet” thing and i have another error about cant find config file (i have local config file in config folder) and then cant find my egg file in p3d file because config i think … ( i wonder why! it pack all model and needed file into single p3d file)

is there any deep tutorial for packp3d too ?

and last request (i know its not formal in forums) but can you answer my other question if you can ? 8)