Italian Panda3D Forum

Created new Panda3D italian forum!
http://panda3dita.forumfree.net/

On one hand its good to see language specific resources. On the other way i hate seeing community fragmented.

And both thoughts are right.

Adding language specific sections here means there have to be a lot of people speaking it. Afaik, we have a lot of native english speakers, a few french ones, some spain, a hand full germans and a ton of other languages.
So creating a language specific section for each of them isn’t a good solution. Along with that comes that these forum sections may contain vital details. But due to the different language, it might be unreadable by those needing the details.

Splitting the forums completely makes the second part of the problem even bigger. But if we don’t do anything, we will never get enough native speakers of a language to even think about adding language specific sections. chicken<->egg problems… :confused:

I don’t see a simple solution to this. So for now, I wish you the best of luck. We tried that in germany (panda3d.de) but it didn’t work out very well (also due to the fact that we haven’t had the time to maintain and update the page) - I can see that its offline… - so it is NOT maintained any more… :frowning:

Hope you have more luck. :slight_smile:

Regards, Bigfoot29

I guess the problem reside in the still not very large audience P3D actually got so thinking to fragment it is quite a nonsense. This could make sense just if a local community is so big to walk with his own legs but actually it is not so.