Issue with the camera path exported from Blender

Hi
I created a camera tracking in Blender and exported the camera path with python script. The exported data was used to set the camera positions in Panda3D

But I got a problem with the part of my camera path. The render looks good in Blender, but when I render it using Panda3D my rendered objects shifts to the side

Blender sample:

Panda3D sample:

This part of the camera path was edited in Blender and I have this shifting issue in Panda3D only at this part. It looks like I’m exporting wrong data for this piece of the camera path, but I was not able to fix it.
Do you have any idea how to fix this issue?

Thank you for your help!

I haven’t taken a look at the videos yet (Google Drive says they were still being processed), but did you line up the camera lens settings between Blender and Panda? The important one to line up is both the horizontal and the vertical FOV values.

EDIT: Also, welcome to the community!

Hi Moguri,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I set camLens.setFilmSize and camLens.setFocalLength for the same values as in blender

I have 10 cards in total in this scene. And all 10 cards looks good in blender, but panda3d render has issue with 2 cards. Other 8 rendered cards are perfectly in place. I can’t figure out what’s going on here. :slight_smile:

We’ll need to know a bit more about the way you’ve exported your blend file and are creating the cards. It looks to me like the cards in Panda are only at the upper right quadrant of the cards in Blender.

As for some of the cards not appearing, I wonder if those cards’ normals are flipped, and facing away from the camera? Panda applies back-face culling by default. Otherwise, it might be that they are too close or too far from the camera and fall outside the near/far range.