[Help] Macia | Aikone-soft

Hello! I am French, I use Google translation for this message!

"I am very impressed by your 3D engine! Good team. : D

Let me explain my project:

-Name game: Macia ° °.

-Graphics: 3D.

Gameplay-Type: Adventure / strategy.

-Language: French / English.

Team Development: Aikon-Soft (amateur).

Details:

I want to choose your engine to develop my game because I am indeed happy with your Glow! I download & install your engine. The worry is that I do not know how to take my game to create! I am 3D modeler I started modeling … Could you help me to see the functioning of the game?

Screen-Dev:

Thank you in advance! :smiley:

“Could you help me to see the functioning of the game?”
Sorry i don’t understand the question. If you want to see functional games i suggest browsing through samples and forum.

I believe the original poster is asking for programmers to help him create his game. “Could you help me to see the functioning of the game?” is no doubt a poor translation of something more like “Could you help me to make the game functional?”

David

Bonjour, Linsey,

Si tu le souhaites, mets ton post en français et je le traduirais pour la communauté Panda3D.

Hy Lynsey,
If you want, you can post the french version of the message and i’ll translate it to the Panda Community.

Bonjour! Je suis français§
«Je suis très impressionné par votre moteur 3D!Vous éte une Bonne équipe. :smiley:

Jexpliquer mon projet:

-Nom du jeu: °Macia° .

-Graphics: 3D.

Gameplay-Type: Aventure / stratégie.

-Langue: Français / Anglais.

L’équipe de développement: Aikone-Soft (amateur).

Détails:

Je veux choisir votre moteur pour développer mon jeu parce que je suis satisfait de votre effet Glow! J’ai regardé les tutoriels mais je ne sais toujours pas comment , ou par ou commencer pour crée mon jeu! J’ai dessiner une interface graphique, j’ai fais des schémas pour la caméra:

j’ai commencé la modélisation 3D! Je n’es aucune idée de comment programmer mon jeu vidéo.
Mais j’ai des idées détails, et concrètes!

Si quelqu’un peu me venir en aide…

Merci d’avance!
:slight_smile: