Help in image texture on object

Could you reproduce this in a small, runnable code sample? Without seeing your implementation, I’m afraid I won’t be able to figure out what’s going on.

Sorry, didn’t mean to be asking for help. Just noting in case you saw it. I don’t know yet if it is my bug or something with the textures. I certainly cannot narrow it down yet, and when I do, I expect to be able to fix it.

You are welcome to look at or play with the source (Museum_src.zip on my server), nothing special about the code (though the content in the csv files is mine). Several experimental design ideas, some redundant and some unused code, usual messy poorly-documented PoC, learning experience.

Again, I am not asking for help, I got where I wanted with the experiment, now considering if I want to take it further.

I hope that didn’t sound rude. Comments and criticisms are always welcome. I only meant that I didn’t want to waste your time tracking down bugs in my code. I am sure there are several bugs in the program, and I have no idea yet if the occasional blank screen is one of them. I don’t ask for help unless I have exhausted my own debugging ideas, I don’t want to waste your time.

Just BTW, I created a page to start listing fixes/changes. It will do for now, just in case anyone is interested.
[https://www.ideategames.org/museum]

Nah, don’t worry about it :slight_smile: . Being able to figure out a problem on one’s own is always a rewarding experience, so I certainly understand the desire to fix things yourself. But whenever you get stuck at some point, don’t be afraid to ask for assistance :slight_smile: !

1 Like