glGraphicsStateGuardian_src error

Hi,

The following error occurs when I try to run any app in fullscreen, including the examples that come with P3D. I’m on OS X Yosemite running it with rdb version of P3D 1.9.

I used gl-check-errors #t has instructed by the exception code(?), but still, I can’t make sense of it.

Thanks.

joaomesquita@Joaos-MacBook-Pro ~/D/W/mmm> ppython _test_planet.py 
DirectStart: Starting the game.
Known pipe types:
  CocoaGraphicsPipe
(all display modules loaded.)
:display:gsg:glgsg(error): at 2198 of panda/src/glstuff/glGraphicsStateGuardian_src.cxx : GL error 1286
:display:gsg:glgsg(error): at 3348 of panda/src/glstuff/glGraphicsStateGuardian_src.cxx : GL error 1286
:display:gsg:glgsg(error): at 3221 of panda/src/glstuff/glGraphicsStateGuardian_src.cxx : GL error 1286
:display:gsg:glgsg(error): at 3221 of panda/src/glstuff/glGraphicsStateGuardian_src.cxx : GL error 1286
:display:gsg:glgsg(error): at 3568 of panda/src/glstuff/glGraphicsStateGuardian_src.cxx : GL error 1286
:display:gsg:glgsg(error): at 2198 of panda/src/glstuff/glGraphicsStateGuardian_src.cxx : GL error 1286
:display:gsg:glgsg(error): at 3348 of panda/src/glstuff/glGraphicsStateGuardian_src.cxx : GL error 1286
:display:gsg:glgsg(error): at 3568 of panda/src/glstuff/glGraphicsStateGuardian_src.cxx : GL error 1286
:display(error): Deactivating CocoaGraphicsStateGuardian.
fish: Job 1, 'ppython _test_planet.py ' terminated by signal SIGTERM (Polite quit request)
joaomesquita@Joaos-MacBook-Pro ~/D/W/mmm>