Getting error IOerror: could not load model files

Hmm… Those look fine.

However, going back to your error message, it looks like the model-path is different to what you have there. Perhaps Flask is changing the current working directory?

Also bro this is the code of current app.py file which I am running whenever the line 74 get executed It throws that error

but bro I checked whether that data/cooking_counter.egg file exisst or not, it shows true the file exist

Yes, but look at the directories quoted at the start of the error message that you posted–they start much the same, with “C:\Users\jacky” (accounting for differences in path-formatting)–but then they go on to “anaconda3\envs\newenv” and so on, not to “OneDrive\Desktop\FlaskProject”.

should I moved FlaskProject folder inside anaconda3 folder?

I don’t know enough about Flask to be in a position to comment, I’m afraid; it may be that doing so would get your files overwritten, for all I know.

For now, I mainly suggest either waiting for someone else to weigh in here, or to find a Flask forum other question-asking location (is there a StackExchange for it, for example?) and see whether the people there have any insight.

Please look to this

What do you want me to look at there? I don’t see a mention of Flask. And it looks like the answer given indicates a problem that doesn’t seem to be the case for you.