Full screen isn't working on my mac

I won’t be able to respond for a few days, but either way, I’ve tried to get panda3d full screen using the code but I can’t. The reason I can’t press the button is because I’m using mouse controls, so my cursor is hidden and glued to the centre of the screen. (I am using m1 mac from school since my pc doesn’t want to cooperate with panda).

Which version of Panda3D are you using? Some bugs related to fullscreen were fixed recently in Panda3D, so make sure you installed the latest version.

What exactly do you mean by “not working”? Do you see an error message? What code are you using to switch to fullscreen?

I remember using both ‘fullscreen #t’ in my Config.prc file and using some code in the python file:

props = WindowProperties()
props.setCursorHidden(True)
props.setFullscreen(1)
self.win.requestProperties(props)

it runs as if the ‘props.setFullScreen(1)’ wasn’t there. I set the screen size to 1440 x 1080 because that was the closest to full screen I could get. When I use the python code, I end up with the output:

Known pipe types:
  CocoaGraphicsPipe
(all display modules loaded.)
:display:cocoadisplay(error): Could not find a suitable display mode with size [window size, e.g: 1440x1080]!

But it doesn’t crash and when I close it apparently it finishes with exit code 0.

You need to set a size that is a valid display mode for your monitor. Use the DisplayInformation API to query a list of supported resolutions.

If you want to go fullscreen at the current resolution, use:

props.setSize(base.pipe.display_width, base.pipe.display_height)

You didn’t answer my question about which Panda3D version you are using. Some bugs related to going fullscreen on macOS were fixed recently, so make sure you are using the latest version.

Version: 1.10.13.post1
Also nothing happens when I use that (I changed ‘base’ to ‘self’)