Folder/Egg file name help a nooby out

Hello I am new here and I love programming and I have been wondering if anyone has the solution to my problem.

My problem is I am using http://alice.org/pandagallery/Amusement%20Park/index.html to get 3d images in egg format which I can use, but I don’t know the code and can’t find it anywere. I heard that something like this should work: environ = loader.loadModel(“Bad/Carousel”)
environ.reparentTo(render)
but i just can’t get it to work please help. Aslo bad is the folder, and the egg is Carousel.egg but I am not sure if I am doing it right.

Please note that the format is a2c, alice scene. I don’t think Panda supports it. You need to export it via blender for example to gltf format or use blend2bam.

Thank you can you send me a link to blender

However, please note that I do not know how to import it into blender. You need to find out for yourself.

There may be a chance to import it via Assimp to Panda, but this needs to be checked.

thank you so much for your help

In addition, I found out that this is a zip archive, you can unpack it with an archiver. The model file itself is described in XML format, but this is only at first glance.