Droid Game 3D - Third Person Shooter!

Hello everyone! I made a new beta version! Here is a link to it -

The description is already there. Good luck with the game!

Hello! I made new beta version. Added maps load system. You can download this now! Link -

Hello everyone! Sorry that there were no updates, I just had a long negotiation with the creator of the DOOMPY server to introduce its levels into the game. In the end, if you are reading this post, everything worked out :slight_smile: Here is a link to the new beta version -

Hello everyone! Finally, the first snapshot of the FIRST OFFICIAL RELEASE of the game has been released. It already contains the first draft of the release. There will be 10 such snapshots in total. Link to first release snapshot :

Can we have .exe files?

Btw, I am back in the forums after a looooooooooong time.

NO :frowning:

Sorry, for no updates. Now, i exit from developers team.
Now developer only @panda3dmastercoder

Good bye all, my friends…

I also will leave, as I am too busy.

heh…

Friends! Important message for the game! We now have a page at itch.io (finally !!).
I am also preparing an update with improved optimization. This will be the second snapshot to be released. It seems to have said everything.

Hey! Waited for new updates and already thought that they will never be? Then I make you happy! Finally, a new snapshot has been released. For those who are in the “tank”, I will explain:
the game will be officially released very soon. This will of course be accompanied by the first release of the game. But first you need to prepare, right? Right. Exactly :). And we will prepare snapshots. There will be 10 snapshots in total. And this is already 2 SNAPSHOTS!

You can download it at itch.io and gitlab.com.

Download links:

Repository with all updates on gitlab: Mark Kim / DroidGame3d · GitLab

Hello everyone. I am ready to please you with the third snapshot of the game. So, the bugs were fixed, the system is online, etc.

Download update: Release 1.0, snapshot N3 · Mark Kim / DroidGame3d · GitLab
Gitlab repository : Mark Kim / DroidGame3d · GitLab

Hello everyone. I hate to brag, but here are the downloads since my project appeared on itch.io:screenshot
Graph:

Hello everyone. I just write here so that the topic “does not die”. Well, seriously, I would like to tell you the next news. By the new year, the first release will already be released, according to the New Year theme. In the meantime, I can please you with the number of downloads of the game on itch.io :slight_smile:

Снимок экрана_2021-10-02_21-40-27

Hello everyone, friends! Very soon our game will have an official release. As you remember, it is set for the new year. The release will also be New Year’s (etmatics, new modes, currency coupons will be added.) In general, there is still a little left! We are waiting for the release :smiley:

Hello everyone, friends!! After inactivity, I continue to release updates. So, this is already 5 snapshots! Who does not know, there will be 10 of them, and then there will be the first official release of the game. Read more about the update on our update diary in itch.io

Hello, guys… Well, the new year is coming soon, which means that we will have to say goodbye to beta, alpha and snapshots forever … This is a difficult moment for all of us, but I have already postponed the release of the game 2 times, there is no point in postponing any further. And if you think this post is filled with sadness, you are partly right. I recently made an update (7 snapshots). The next similar message (I’m not talking about the update notification, if you read above, you will understand what I mean) will only be in the 9th snapshot, and the first release. Well, you can download the update “Snapshot 7.0 (Pre-release)” only itch.io. At the moment, work with the game on gitlab and github has been suspended. See you soon, bye …
Oh, stop, yes, exactly. I completely forgot. Download update | New DevLog
Now for sure bye to everyone …

Guys, hello everyone! I have released 8 (!) Droid Game snapshots! This is the penultimate snapshot, after another snapshot we will have to say goodbye to the old versions and 2021, because as I said: the first release will be in the new year! In general, Download Update | New DevLog

Thank you for your attention. Bye everyone! See you next week!

Guys, hello! I don’t know if you are happy about that, because this is the last snapshot before the release. I cannot postpone the release 3 times, this is somehow too much. Therefore, this is the last 9 snapshot. You will see the release on December 31, at 12:00 UTC time. In the meantime, you can download 9 snapshot and see what has been added! Good luck, bye everyone!

Happy New Year! As promised, the first official release has been released. You can read more on the Github release page. There is also a download option from itch.io. Now I will leave my wishes and so on …

Well, that’s the end of 2021, 2022 begins. I played this game almost at the beginning of the year, and to be honest … it was really cool. You all helped me, without your support, none of this would have happened, but it happened. Thank you all, again: it was fun. A lot of things have changed, we have come a long, difficult path. Thanks to everyone who helped, supported and played my game. Happy new year friends! :slight_smile: