Droid Game 3D - Third Person Shooter!

Just like you send the data across servers, you can make the client write a server.dat file or something, and there will be a button called download data, and then you can download the server data and see.

1 Like

Yes, that’s right, thanks. By the way, are you having trouble uploading directories to github? I have posted the entire structure in forwarding posts.

1 Like

No, I can upload everything.

Hello all!

Bored of downloading files from the forums? Well now, you can just download it from github OR clone it via the command line!

GitHub link:

Command line clone command:
gh repo clone hackcoder1000/Droid-Game-with-Panda3D

@panda3dmastercoder, just a huge thank you! Here’s what you can add: a description of the game, where you have “no description” in the repo. Also new versions can be released in the ‘Releases’ tab. Now, people will be able to download the Droid Game without any long investment of time. Also, now the forum will not be strewn with various messages about new updates, when people had to search for the entire structure for an hour and then update everything.

1 Like

Hello! Now, if you only want the binary files, you can get them too. Here is the releases section. From update v8.0.5-beta, everything will get recorded here.

Update v1.0-beta.8.1.0 adds support for addon creation. Read more from GitHub:

This is not a new update. This is just in case you missed last update.

Latest update:

1 Like

@panda3dmastercoder, hello! You forget upload directory of levels to repo.
This is levels directory : levels.zip (371 Bytes)

Hello everyone, friends! I was able to fix the engine and everything works for me again! The updates that I will make will be uploaded to the @panda3dmastercoder github right away. So you won’t be bored with wasting time downloading directories. Good luck to all!

v1.0-beta.8.1.1 is here! This update changes addon creation a bit, so if you have some previously made addons, you might have to modify them a bit.

There are multiple bugs with the ipgetter.py and some buttons aren’t responding @ma3rx .

@panda3dmastercoder, I will try to fix these errors as soon as possible! So, I made an update in which I updated the client’s system. No, you don’t have to download all of this from the forums. I already wrote @panda3dmastercoder where I indicated the structure with the update with a request to upload it to github. Stay tuned for updates on github!

No, I fixed them already. It is okay.

Sorry, but fixed WHAT?

The ipgetter.

Hello all! Here is 8.1.2 update!
Link:

Clone code:
gh repo clone hackcoder1000/Droid-Game-with-Panda3D

You forgot to make a beta version in the releases tab.

I know, but I don;t have time. So players can download the code and run setup.py on their own.

Sorry guys. The real clone code is:
git clone https://github.com/hackcoder1000/Droid-Game-with-Panda3D.git