compiling latest trunk with dx9 and directcam

So, I’m trying to get the latest cvs up and running in windows with the intention for getting artoolkit up and running. I got the newly added third party libs rom a dev and got it to compile. unfortunately, the dx and directcam libs is not included.

Where to find these?

I installed the latest directx9 from microsoft, and also windows SDK as I read directshow were moved there. I also tried installing an older 2003 version.

Pandamake still can’t find the directcam libs needed! Exactly where can I find these, and where should they be located for panda to find them?

thanks!

I do know that some versions of the PlatformSDK don’t have these libraries.
The one linked to here:
panda3d.org/manual/index.php/Tutor … on_Windows
should contain it. At least it worked for me.

I’m not entirely sure. I’ve heard the DirectX 8 SDK used to have DirectShow, and they later moved it to the PlatformSDK.

ahh finally pandamake found dx9 o directcam!

but more errors follows now. weirdly enough, “windows.h”,
as I did install the windows sdk.

c:\pandacvs\panda3d\dtool\src\dtoolbase\mutexWin32Impl.h(23) : fatal error C1083
: Cannot open include file: ‘windows.h’: No such file or directory
c:\pandacvs\panda3d\dtool\src\dtoolbase\atomicAdjustWin32Impl.h(25) : fatal erro
r C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘windows.h’: No such file or directory

I followed the instructions from microsoft.com/express/2005/p … fault.aspx just to make sure with no problems.

any ideas?

edit: never mind, I was sneaky with hd space before and installed only the directshow filters… =P of course the win sdk has it all.