Blender Model not rendering

Hi! I am a new programmer to Panda3d who wants to design games with 3D graphics. i have designed some basic shapes in blender with animations. I used Yabee to export egg files. The egg files are forming and have some code in them, but when i try to render them in pview or in the main program, the object isn’t rendering. However, if i try to export the files without using any animations, they render just fine. Does anyone have a solution?

The program runs without any errors

Hmm… I have a few questions, if I may:

• First, what version of Blender are you using?
  • Second, what version of YABEE are you using?
  • And finally, how are you animating your objects? (i.e. Via armatures/skeletons, or by some other way?)

First: 2.80.75
Second: I believe it is the latest version, but i don’t know how to check it
third: i am using basic armatures over a geometry for animation

i have added this skeleton to an among us figure

i just noticed this while experimenting… I am getting this error.

Okay, let me ask instead: from where did you get it?

(There are a few different forks of YABEE, and which you’re using may be relevant.)

Okay, fair enough!

Hmm, interesting…

This is a guess on my part, but what happens if you change the name referenced there (“Among Us V3”) to have no spaces? (And preferably no full-stops(/periods) either, let me mention just in case.)

I’m not sure offhand that there is an issue with spaces in names, let me note, but it seems worth looking to in case there is.

Yes, I tried that, and it seemed to solve the issue. I also had to move the stl file the model was based on to the same folder. now the animation seems to work.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the help!

1 Like