Animating only some joints

Oh no, another person who ended up with PRPEE?! >_<;

Please don’t use PRPEE.

As I understand it, it’s not a general replacement for YABEE, being made primarily toward the purposes of its creator. As a result, it may not always produce the results expected.

If you do want a version of YABEE that works with the newer versions of Blender, I suggest that you instead try Maxwell175’s port of YABEE–see here.

Otherwise, I have a “quick-reference” thread that goes through some of the options available for exporting from Blender–or at least, what I know of them! Perhaps that will provide some additional options.

*sigh*

But moving back to the point at hand:

Indeed, that does seem to be the case. However, if you check the animation files that I posted, I think that you’ll find that this seems to be the case even there–and, as you noted, half-body animation does seem to work with those animations.

I exported the above with an old version of YABEE (I’m still using an old version of Blender), so I don’t think that this behaviour is a bug.

However, perhaps try your model as exported via a non-PRPEE version of YABEE, just in case this does reflect a difference in PRPEE’s handling of animations.

1 Like