Actual location of panda.core class files

Hello,

Can anybody please tell where is the - panda3d.core located in the file/directory structure - I was not able to find its location physically. The other classes - “Showbase” and “Actor” that I imported is located within the “direct” sub-directory under the Panda3D installation tree.

Thanks and regards,

Juggernaut

I think ‘core’ is just a nickname for libpandaexpress and/or libpanda, mr David or rdb could probably tell you more.

Why do you need it for anyway?

Please don’t double-post. :wink:

David

Hello,

I want to understand how Panda3D is structured internally - to start with I am trying to understand is how the class library of Panda3D specific classes are stored apart from the default python library classes.

Thanks,

Juggernaut

David,

I am sorry that the re-post anomaly has happened. I thought it would be better to create a new topic on that subject. However I do understand the point raised by you and am assuring you that it won’t happen again.

Thanks,

Juggernaut

Hi Juggernaut,

Of course; and I’m glad you’re asking questions and we’re all happy to help answer them. I’m very glad to help you understand how Panda is structured. I only meant that you asked this question twice, in this thread and in your other thread; and that’s not necessary, and only means that people will be reading your question twice. :slight_smile:

Edit: we both posted together. No worries; I didn’t mean to sound accusatory in any way.

David

Hello David,

Please do not worry - no hard feelings and I do appreciate what you guys are doing. :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Juggernaut