Updating the awesomium wrappers

Edit: Never mind. I kinda forgot to put in a semi colon…

I’m at a point where I am stuck at probably a trivial problem again.

edit: It appears that interrogate did not like lines I commented out for the parser-inc stubs. Removing comments fixed the error.

Here is my github branch

Here is the error when running makepanda:
awesomium_includes.h and awWebCore.h

Generating dependencies...
[ 36%] Building C++ object built/tmp/pandaawesomium_composite1.o
[ 37%] Building Interrogate database built/pandac/input/libp3awesomium.in
        *** Error in awesomium_includes.h near line 19, column 10:
    syntax error, unexpected STRING
Error parsing file: 'awWebCore.h'
The following command returned a non-zero value: built/bin/interrogate -srcdir panda/src/awesomium -Ipanda/src/awesomium -Dvolatile -Dmutable -DCPPPARSER -D__STDC__=1 -D__cplusplus -D__inline -D__const=const -D_LP64 -oc built/tmp/libp3awesomium_igate.cxx -od built/pandac/input/libp3awesomium.in -fnames -string -refcount -assert -python-native -Sbuilt/include/parser-inc -Ipanda/src/awesomium -Sbuilt/tmp -Sbuilt/include -S/usr/include/python2.7 -DBUILDING_PANDAAWESOMIUM -module p3awesomium -library libp3awesomium awWebCore.h awWebView.h awesomium_includes.h pandaawesomium_composite1.cxx

When attempting to run interrogate directly for just the awesomium bindings awesomium_includes.h throws this:

*** Error in awesomium_includes.h near line 19, column 10:
Error parsing file: 'awesomium_includes.h'
Phase 1

I managed to get the basic skeleton code to compile, with a new compile issue near the end of the makepanda process:

Importing code library: libp3awesomium
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "direct/src/ffi/jGenPyCode.py", line 94, in <module>
    DoGenPyCode.run()
  File "/home/croxis/src/panda3d/built/direct/ffi/DoGenPyCode.py", line 305, in run
    generateNativeWrappers()
  File "/home/croxis/src/panda3d/built/direct/ffi/DoGenPyCode.py", line 258, in generateNativeWrappers
    Dtool_PreloadDLL(moduleName)
  File "/home/croxis/src/panda3d/built/direct/extensions_native/extension_native_helpers.py", line 79, in Dtool_PreloadDLL
    imp.load_dynamic(module, pathname)
ImportError: /home/croxis/src/panda3d/built/lib/libp3awesomium.so: undefined symbol: _ZN9Awesomium6WebURLC1ERKNS_9WebStringE
Storing dependency cache.
Elapsed Time: 3 sec
The following command returned a non-zero value: /usr/bin/python2 -B direct/src/ffi/jGenPyCode.py -r libpandaexpress libpanda libpandaphysics libpandafx libp3direct libp3vision libpandaskel libpandaegg libp3awesomium

My initial hunch is that I need to make another wrapper for awesomium’s WebString class, but I want to make sure I’m on the right path for this kind of error.

You’re probably forgetting to link in an important Awesomium library into libp3awesomium.so.

What are the various parameters for SmartPkgEnable?

For other’s reference: SmartPkgEnable(pkg, pkgconfig = None, libs = None, incs = None, defs = None, framework = None, target_pkg = None, tool = “pkg-config”)

I’m running into another syntax error with the init function for the classes’ typehanders.

Here is my github branch

Here is the error when running makepanda:
pandaawesomium_composite1.cxx, config_awesomium.cxx, and config_awesomium.h

The syntax error happens with the init_libawesomium function present, even empty. If I remove the function then interrogate is ok.

[T1] Building C++ object built/tmp/pandaawesomium_composite1.o
[T2] Building Interrogate database built/pandac/input/libp3awesomium.in
  *** Error in pandaawesomium_composite1.cxx near line 2, column 10:
Error parsing file: 'pandaawesomium_composite1.cxx'
The following command returned a non-zero value: built/bin/interrogate -srcdir panda/src/awesomium -Ipanda/src/awesomium -Dvolatile -Dmutable -DCPPPARSER -D__STDC__=1 -D__cplusplus -D__inline -D__const=const -D_LP64 -oc built/tmp/libp3awesomium_igate.cxx -od built/pandac/input/libp3awesomium.in -fnames -string -refcount -assert -python-native -Sbuilt/include/parser-inc -Ipanda/src/awesomium -Sbuilt/tmp -Sbuilt/include -S/usr/include/python2.7 -module awesomium -library libp3awesomium awWebCore.h awWebView.h awesomium_includes.h config_awesomium.h pandaawesomium_composite1.cxx