Update Panda

Hello guys
I have a problem……….
I updated the panda3d 1.0.5 for panda3d 1.2.1…
When I execute the program that did it is display the message de error….

Microsoft Windows XP [versão 5.1.2600]
© Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

E:\Teste Panda\TCC>ppython t3.py
sys:1: DeprecationWarning: Non-ASCII character ‘\xf5’ in file t3.py on line 19,
but no encoding declared; see python.org/peps/pep-0263.html for detai
ls
DirectStart: Starting the game.
Warning: DirectNotify: category ‘Interval’ already exists
Known pipe types:
wglGraphicsPipe
(3 aux display modules not yet loaded.)
:display:wgldisplay(error): Could not get any OpenGL pixel format.
:display:wgldisplay(error): SetPixelFormat(0) failed after window create
C:\Panda3D-1.2.1\direct\src\showbase\ShowBase.py:367: RuntimeWarning: tp_compare
didn’t return -1, 0 or 1
if pipe.getType() == pipeType:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “t3.py”, line 15, in ?
class Picker(DirectObject):
TypeError: Error when calling the metaclass bases
module.init() takes at most 2 arguments (3 given)

Help me………

Thanks………

It’s always encouraging to know that I’m not the only one getting an error message!

I’m afraid I don’t have a solution yet, but I can tell you that while I haven’t observed most of those warnings, the final error you are seeing is the same one that (to the best of my memory, since I won’t be able to touch the codebase again until Monday) I mentioned in this thread when I attempted to create the following class:

class Joystick(DirectObject):

Perhaps you could post the top of your source code for t3.py, up until the “class Picker” line? I suspected the error might have something to do with the order in which modules are loaded at the top of the file, though I didn’t have time to chase that hypothesis in my own codebase.

Best of luck,
Mark

Well, I am not the coding hero here, but I guess it would help the real coding heroes if you tell them the code (t3.py? If its big, is there any chance that you split the file into sections and try to isolate the problem for us?)

At the moment, everything we have is “hey, I bought that new car, but when trying to start it, it doesn’t start. - Just some lamps blinking”.

However, this isn’t meant in a bad way, but it would be nice to get as much information as possible. - Next to the pure error message. :slight_smile:

Regards, Bigfoot29