-

I just updated the infobox and filled in a bunch of details on that page, mostly by copying, pasting and tweaking from the Wikipedia page. I really did not feel like writing out the “Features” section, so at the very least I put in a link to the Panda3D site’s Features page.

Oh, and about DevMaster, I’ll rate and review after 1.7.0 comes out.

You guys defiantly have my vote!
I love panda3d :slight_smile:

You got my vote too.
Five votes remains to be #3

I couldn’t find your words there.

I don’t know why but it didn’t sorted it by date and my user login is not entered! It’s the third one with title: “Panda its is, Panda it will stay.”

Hey, that’s weird.
It’s been 46 votes for quite a while, and your vote doesn’t add up.
Maybe an anonymous user comment replaces other anonymous one. :open_mouth:
I swear I read one, and now it’s only yours.

No, you need to be registered on the site for adding a comment. Thing that I did yesteray. So, I’m a registered and confirmed user!
Strange that it stays at 46 as it’s strange that my comment is not added at the bottom sorted by date!
I’ll mail them tomorrow morning…

Okay, I’ve mailed them. Hope they’ll react!

In the meantime, if someone can be kind and write a new rate review for Panda confirming our fears.
huh… I can’t believe there is a chance of getting a better rate than Ogre!

Well, now it’s clear: ynjh_jo was right!
Someone did post a new rate today which ovewritten mine and took the 3rd position from top) Also, the user of that person didn’t show up as mine.
Worst, the rate stayed at 46!!!

Off course, I did not receive any answer from the mail sent…
Personnally, I discovered Panda grace to devmaster and if I would be searching for a 3d engine, knowing nothing about all the engine there is out there and read the last review (well, which is not reallly the last one as not sorted), I’ll go directly to unity3d website…

Well, even if this is not a war between the 3d engines, it remains not fair for our beloved Panda and I’m affraid there is nothing to do about it!

All we can do until it’s sorted out is keeping those poor persons’ (including you) comments here, before it’s overwritten. And once it’s fixed, we can post them all, without losing many votes.

It seems fixed already. 2 new comments.

on the podium already.

It happened again, that 3rd review I quoted is replaced by this one :

and stuck with 51 votes.

and again…

Added a very small review and rated taking into account the info and little experience I have on Panda.