the confusion about Disney/CMU being active devs

This would be a good start, indeed.

Are there any plans to move the source code to, e.g., github. I think it’s a great way to maybe encourage other people to participate (fork project, merge upstream). Furthermore, it’s also a good indicator how a project is maintained: people can see easily when the last change has been made. It’s also how I select, e.g., libraries when there are several alternatives available.

Yes, as has been stated earlier in the thread.

I think we should have a new forum with more colorful and it support better for communication (nearly like xenforo or Facebook …) and it should send a email to notify another new reply in topic … and it will have many member comeback to forum

Forum software update is pending. The upcoming server migration of tomorrow will have brand new forum. Refer to the announcement thread that I posted yesterday.

Although the “Notify me when a reply is posted” option is already present in the current software.

Well you might not have the necessary knowledge to fix it yourself and also not have anything else to add to what is already known.

Oh, never mind then.
But then again I didn’t know that, maybe that knowledge should be made known to everyone, maybe even before registering in launchpad? So we’ll know we can do something ourselves so the bug won’t be forgotten.

I’ve just updated the text that appears after posting a bug to further clarify this.

Only people posting a bug will see that? I think that’s not enough.

How about something like this?

BTW, maybe we can have a link to the latest sourceforge commits somewhere in the main pages?