Texture Bug?

Hi, I use the panda x2egg convter and it seems to mess up my projects/maps when trying to load them into the game. I know they have been having issures in the last few updates with x2egg, so not sure if thats whats up or not. The Textures are with the map and in another place where I compile the maps. So it should find them. It seems it doesnt… Anyone know whta up?

:gobj(error): Texture::read() - couldn't read: Floor11.jpg
:gobj(error): Unable to find texture "Floor11.jpg" on texture_path /h/game;/c/Pa
nda3D-1.5.3/etc/..;/c/Panda3D-1.5.3/etc/../models or model_path /h/game;/c/Panda
3D-1.5.3/etc/..;/c/Panda3D-1.5.3/etc/../models
:gobj(error): Texture::read() - couldn't read: Floor04.jpg
:gobj(error): Unable to find texture "Floor04.jpg" on texture_path /h/game;/c/Pa
nda3D-1.5.3/etc/..;/c/Panda3D-1.5.3/etc/../models or model_path /h/game;/c/Panda
:gobj(error): Texture::read() - couldn't read: system.bmp
:gobj(error): Unable to find texture "system.bmp" on texture_path /h/game;/c/Pan
da3D-1.5.3/etc/..;/c/Panda3D-1.5.3/etc/../models or model_path /h/game;/c/Panda3
D-1.5.3/etc/..;/c/Panda3D-1.5.3/etc/../models
:gobj(error): Texture::read() - couldn't read: grass.bmp
:gobj(error): Unable to find texture "grass.bmp" on texture_path /h/game;/c/Pand
a3D-1.5.3/etc/..;/c/Panda3D-1.5.3/etc/../models or model_path /h/game;/c/Panda3D
-1.5.3/etc/..;/c/Panda3D-1.5.3/etc/../models
:gobj(error): Texture::read() - couldn't read: Water01.jpg
:gobj(error): Unable to find texture "Water01.jpg" on texture_path /h/game;/c/Pa
:util(warning): Adjusting global clock's real time by -12.8847 seconds.

Hmm, it can’t find your textures. Did you put the textures it uses in the same directory?

I have, thats the werid part, its looking outside of the directory for the texture.

Have you set your model path in config.prc?

Right, that could be a solution.
add this line to your Config.prc:

model-path .

…see if that helps.