Stickies

We need some sticky FAQ’s or the like to answer the basic questions people have about Panda.

I guess that Idea is good… a “Read me first! FAQ of known problems” sticky…

But there is a even better question: Who is going to maintain it? :slight_smile:

(I have my own time-consuming thread I need to “maintain”, so sorry, I am not available for this… :wink: :smiley:

Regards, Bigfoot29

A FAQ sticky would be great. Just wish I had more time :frowning:

We need some basic rules here on the forum. One, I move that we create sticky posts about Panda3D and the various basic aspects. Two, we need GRAMMATICAL posts here. No “hlp plz. iono how to start panda3d. i’m a noob.” stuff. Posts need to be clear, concise, and to the point. Offenders should be lightly repremanded if they don’t follow the guidelines.

Just my two cents worth.

Three - remove guest posting abilities.

umm… grammatical rules? VETO! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey! Can’t post then any more :smiley:

But disabling of guest posting would help much because SOME ppl would then have 2 more minutes time before they start posting sh… - umm well… - start posting what they are posting…

Uh… no more Bigfoot29–2lazy2login-- - posts? Erm… also VETO!!! :smiley:

Regards :wink: Bigfoot29

A sticky would be nice. I’m also planning on making some Panda video tutorials… once I figure out how to program, that is. :stuck_out_tongue:

Does anyone know when the next version of Panda is going to be released? There was something else that was going to be released soon as well… I think it was a compiling tool? Any news on that?

Anyways, Panda really is awesome!

I’m still waiting for word on the next release to see if it fits my requirements.

in short words “its done when its done” as far as I know… take a look into the other sections as well… there is no final date right now but if I remember right David said something like “expect the release to happen within a few weeks”… - not sure tho…

Regards, Bigfoot29

maybe we should add a section about python and gerneral things about programming
Martin