Status of SPE IDE?

Is anyone else having trouble downloading SPE IDE from stani.be/python/spe/blog/ ?

I cannot access the site so I am guessing it is down. Does anyone know of a mirror site I could go to to download it?

Thanks in advance for any help!

That’s strange. I can still ping the server, but the page doesn’t load for me either. I get a 502 Proxy Error. Hopefully this is temporary.

Hmmm it won’t load for me either. If the site doesn’t come back up in a few days, I can email my copy of SPE to you if you like. Just let me know if you need it.

Cheers

Has anyone a mail address of / from an old SPE install? - Is it worth helping? Didn’t work with that, but help might be a good thing… - maybe one hand can wash the other what is syntax based or something :slight_smile:

Regards, Bigfoot29

Edit: A Downloadlink:
sourceforge.net/project/showfile … _id=145384

It’s definitely worth helping. It’s the best python editor I’ve ever used. I can’t tell you how much easier and better it’s made working with Panda to be.

Sadly, I don’t know how to contact Stani, but I really hope he gets a new host soon. This editor is so good I think Stani should sell it, the fact that he distributes it for free is amazing.

It integrates very easily with Panda, so maybe the Panda website itself could offer Stani some hosting. That way Panda would get its very own script editor :smiley:.

Ah well, just a thought.

You might laugh… thats the basic Idea why I ask for the mail address… I can offer what he is asking for - as long as he isn’t using TOO much bandwith…

Regards, Bigfoot29

http://developer.berlios.de/projects/python/