So initially, this was apart of a spaceship model. The model fails to load with a generic “cannot load model - blahblah”.
It worked fine before i added the new models, so i just exported the ship without them and it, again, worked fine. I tried to export the thrusterImages by themselves, they exported, but the texturepath was strange, all of the lines had a 2 space offset, the usual comment at the top of YABEE exported eggs wasnt there, an assortment of things.
But anyway, i wrote an autoit script and fixed the egg up in an automated fashion. I made the egg look similar to every other working egg i have, but it still fails to load.