Solar System problem?

:confused: Ok im having alittle trouble with the Solar system tut not anything to do with the code but, um, well its just like too old or somthing to even go along with in 1.3.2 and even if i went and changed the folder names i dont know anything about scenegraph yet…

C:\Panda3D-1.3.2\Tutorials\Basic-Tutorials–Lesson-1-Solar-System\intro.html

If you go and look at that in your C:\ directory it says to type this into the command prompt, if you scoll down past the first image you will see it.

Now type “cd C:\Panda3D-1.0.2\Tutorials\Part 1 - Solar System(scene graph)” and hit ENTER. This will take you into the tutorial directory for the solar system tutorial

But the names are to old, I tryed changeing the file names but then i switched them back because i wasnt sure if that was a good idea or not (hint the last part there--------> Solar System(scene graph)\ so if anyone could help me resolve this problem here please help :frowning:

I don’t see any problem. It’s just an old directory (in intro.html), that’s all.

The cd command changes the current directory to the directory specified.
Just make it the directory where your Solar System is located, and it should work.

If you’re using windows and haven’t used any “IDE”, you may want to look at –[THIS]–.
No more cd…