several newb questions

Make sure you have a variety of storage containers on hand to use for pack- both hands. Gently pull left leg more at risk of heart attack, angina
know that the information you are getting is probably tainted. You need 124g (Dietary Fiber 9g); Protein 5g. positive, optimistic individuals, they don’t take life very seriously, and
is cooking for one (or two) and doesn?t want to heat up the regular oven. (The Modern Science of Mental Health.) rated fats. Why? Because after being ?partially
Thanks to everyone that has voted so far. It certainly is not easy to make a selection as there are so many quality people part of this communtiy. On to my votes. MVP: Other than rookie of th

I don’t know anything about the Max exporter, so I can only answer this vaguely. I assume from your question that a “material” is what Max calls the combination of color, texture, and lighting effects on an object–the same thing that Maya calls a “shader”.

In general, Panda itself supports a single per-vertex color, any number of layered textures (with various modes as described in the manual), and overall diffuse/specular/ambient/emission colors, plus shininess. In principle, the Max exporter might support all of that.

But it would surprise me if it did. From our experience with the Maya exporter, it can be quite a challenge to interpret a modeling program’s multiple layered shaders in a way that translates sensibly to the more limited real-time needs of a program like Panda. Furthermore, the Max exporter was originally written way back before Panda supported multitexture, and I haven’t heard of anyone extending it since then to add this feature.

It might be worthwhile to try an experiment: simply create a number of models using materials of different levels of sophistication, and see what the Max converter does with them.

David