Scene image dump - Where

Novice problems again.
Having a few problems with some materials not displaying in an image loaded through .obj file.
Tried various tricks to identify why certain jpg files were (apparently) not being loaded, displayed or rendered. Today, after a few hours of ‘fun’ I deleted the .obj file and ran the program - it ran and displayed the image as if the obj file never disappeared. [no file not found] Is the program loading a RAM image file and ignoring the loader.load ?? If so, where does the program store this RAM file - assume it’s this bam thing, it’s not stored in the program’s directory. This is frustrating because of the time spent trying to manipulate the original image and .jpg / png files etc etc to no effect.
Oh and on the same subject (loader) is there any way to get a file or print dump of the loader’s actions thru the input file ? i.e. line by line processing.
Trust you’re all having a better day than me ! Best regards… Richard

later same day /…####

think (sure) I’ve found the dump directory (C:\Users\richa\AppData\Local\Panda3D-1.10) - there are 284 File(s) 120,930,729 bytes … can I just delete these files (have a bat file to do this for future use if I can), there are two index files index-09bd58.boo & index_name.txt the first is binary-ish the second just has one entry (can’t remember it’s contents but nothing that rings a bell ).
############### even later same day ###################
thought some mat files were loading as chairs etc (internal to the building appeared to be textured BUT they were coloured - brown looks very similar to teak ! Turns out that telling loader to look in \models doesn’t get it (or something else) to look in the same place for the mat files (*.jpg etc) associated with the mtl file… had to import another library -loadPrcFile, loadPrcFileData & redirect the default dir to /models duh!
Now run the delete *.bam files bat after every run of the py file - amazing what a difference working on the latest obj & mtl files makes.
So by and large this post should (and has so far) be ignored … no doubt more novice foul ups and pleas for help will follow !! ( Posting this is rather cathartic, rather like talking a problem through with someone… it helps the grey matter bubble…