Hm, well after some reading on the forums, I think that Python would be easier to code in. Now just as a future reference, would it be possible to export an application written in Python to a mobile device? (iPhone/Pad/Pod, Wii, Xbox 360, Playstation 3)

Yes and mainly no. I have seen where someone is trying to port a small little program over on to the phone, but requarids a larg amount of work to even get it started. As for the wii, xobx, and playstation, you’ll need spicalized linces to even use their code. This means a lot of cash to just test your game. They also use their own code base.

Now, I’m not saying it can’t be done, but I’ll take a lot of time and money (I think it’s like $4,000) to do it. I did hear microsoft did something to let user make games for the xbox free, but I haven’t heard or really seen a release of that yet.

Please use the “Add Reply” button to reply to your existing threads, instead of creating a new thread called “Reply” each time. It will reduce confusion.

To answer your question, Panda (and therefore any Panda application you write) currently runs on Mac, Windows, and Linux, with ports to iPod/iPhone and certain other mobile devices underway. There are not presently any plans to port to consoles such as Wii, XBox, and Playstation.

David