Question about Blender to Panda3D

Ah, fair enough, and my apologies for misunderstanding the primary question.

I take it that when you say “the full map”, you mean lights, cameras, collision geometry, spawn points, etc.?

If so, then I’m honestly not sure. If I recall correctly, it should be possible to export collision geometry by setting certain tags on the relevant geometry in Blender (I believe that this is described more fully in the YABEE documentation), and things like spawn points by creating empty meshes carrying Blender tags that you then search for in your game.

As to lights and cameras, I don’t think that they are exported by YABEE, although I stand to be corrected. If I am correct, however, you could use the “empty mesh with tags” mechanism described above, although it’s less than ideal. A special mesh containing geometry used to encode lighting bounds and the like might work, however.

Finally, you might be able to extend YABEE to export elements that it doesn’t already export, I imagine.

By the way, if you’re looking for a level editor, have you looked at kurohyou’s scene editor? I don’t know how feature-complete it is at this stage, but it looks like a pretty good tool. The download page should be here.