Problem with Panda3D and Window

Hi, i don’t speak much this language, then i am sorry my bad English. I have installed Panda3d in my debian Linux no succefull, but i can installed this. i have said no succefull because i has a one problem with the package libdirectfb-dev, the solution was delete the libdirectfb-dev package.
Well my problem is: When i want see a Panda3D’s examples that it have, The windows of the Panda3d is Open but only this, i can’t see anymore, why? are’t know, i am tring know why i get this error.

For example, when i want open an example i make this:

[b]# ppython Tut-Labyrinth.py

DirectStart: Starting the game.
Warning: DirectNotify: category ‘Interval’ already exists
Known pipe types:
glxGraphicsPipe
(all display modules loaded.)
:display:glxdisplay(error): Using GL renderer Mesa GLX Indirect; it is probably a software renderer.
:display:glxdisplay(error): To allow use of this display add FM_software to your frame buffer mode.
:pgraph(warning): Using deprecated LightAttrib interface.
:pgraph(warning): Using deprecated LightAttrib interface.
:express(warning): Adjusting global clock’s real time by -2.88929 seconds.[/b]

I was Open all examples that panda3d have byitself in the package for Debian, and the error is ver similar (the same almost).

The Window appear but my problem is that i can’t see anymore, i only see the Window, no more. Plis, somebody can help me? Please

Thanks by your time

It is a problem with OpenGL on your machine. You have not properly configured OpenGL to run in hardware-accelerated mode.

You have two choices.

Choice 1: run Panda in software-only mode. This will be slow, but it will work. To do this, edit the Config.prc file and add the word “software” to the end of the line that starts with “framebuffer-mode”. See this thread.

Choice 2: fix your system so that OpenGL runs in hardware-accelerated mode. That assumes that you have a graphics card that is capable of 3-D hardware acceleration (most modern graphics cards are), and that Linux drivers are available for your card (I know that ATI, NVidia, and Intel generally provide Linux drivers for most of their cards). Go to the website of your graphics card’s manufacturer and search for “Linux drivers”. Follow the instructions there. Good luck.

David

I’m going to make this error message a little more informative.