Please Help ! P3dpythonw.exe error

[b]Hi, first and best regards;

my problem p3dpythonw.exe error. The first time I played the game that is not enough, but finally I could get into the game with 3d panda. but now I’m getting this error when I enter and throwing me out of the game. My English is not very good so I would be glad if the answer at the net. please help can not solve the problem of a kind.

Waiting for your reply[/b]

First off. some general advice:

1. Make a meaningfull topic name. for example “p3dpythonw.exe error”. something like “please help!” is a very bad choice.

2. dont write your post in all bold-letters. people here can read just fine, if someone has bad eye-sight they usualy have their local settings to work around it. so please dont use bold letters.

now for your question ( i removed the bold settings for now)

there are literally billions of errors possible, if you have one please post the logfile or describe what happens as detailed as possible.

…what game? toontown? potc? tetris?

same question as above, which game.

i would assume you tried to run one of disneys online games using panda. i’m not working at disney but as far as i know they have their own panda3d builds which contain a few changes for secure communication between the official game client and the servers. panda3d as you can download it here does not contain those thing, thus authentication will fail. just my guess what’s going on.

it’s not half as bad. the thing is, the people here dont know what you tried to do. you didnt tell us. so it’s hard to tell what went wrong.

if you run into problems running games using panda i’d recommend you contact the game’s support team first.

okey. all behave a little excited and might have done wrong, sorry.

I’m playing pirates of the caribbean from the internet page. I’m using mozilla. 3d add-in for the pandas to enter the game. When starting to install the game 85% and also gives an error in the name of p3dpythonw.exe send an error report or sending said. different translations of the language he told you now I’m dealing with. nothing else that simple.

I’ve downloaded your plugin. potc play. and I get an error when entering the game as simple as that.

yours truly.

Have you tried submitting a bug report on the Pirates of the Caribbean website, instead of here?

David

yes, I sent an error report to the authorities but I am well established in my browser, which he can not connect to the game from potc. You have no interest in what you have setup your browser, plug-in input panda wants one, and I could help plug the current error, but as stated in the title can not solve the problem, please help a tissue of

_root_dir = D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D, _temp_directory = D:\DOCUME~1\Sercan\LOCALS~1\Temp, platform = win32, host_url = panda-plugin.disney.go.com, verify_contents = 1
api_version = 15
read contents.xml, max_age = 5, expires in 5 s
Plugin version: 1.0.2
Plugin distributor: Walt Disney Company
Core API host URL: panda-plugin.disney.go.com
Core API version: 1.0.2.1
Core API date: Sat Jun 19 00:42:35 2010

Creating P3DInstance 02CFA158: src=“http://download.piratesonline.com/english/inbrowser/pirates_early.p3d” id=“panda_loader” class=“panda_loader” type=“application/x-panda3d” download=“1” auto_install=“0” hidden=“1” alt_host="" log_history=“3” log_basename=“pirates_launcher_” onpluginload=“PND.onPluginLoad()” ondownloadbegin=“PND.onDownloadBegin()” ondownloadnext=“PND.onDownloadNext()” ondownloadcomplete=“PND.onDownloadComplete()” onpythonload=“PND.onPythonLoad()” onunauth=“PND.onUnAuth()” onauth=“PND.onAuth()” onpluginfail=“PND.onPluginFail()” onready=“PND.onReady()” width=“0” height=“0”
setting background to download, splash_window = 00000000
All 8 extracts of images seem good.
report_package_info_ready: images
Done installing images: success = 1
set_wparams: 3 0 0
set_browser_script_object
origin is piratesonline.go.com:80
get_panda_script_object
p3d_basename = pirates_early.p3d
make_temp_filename: D:\DOCUME~1\Sercan\LOCALS~1\Temp\p3d_cd600d.p3d
Downloading download.piratesonline.com/engli … _early.p3d: 71.9%, 02CF7810
Downloaded download.piratesonline.com/engli … _early.p3d: 100%, 02CF7810, success = 1
looking in D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/certs/d13b106b8f4c
All 1 extracts of certlist seem good.
report_package_info_ready: certlist
Done installing certlist: success = 1
reading certlist in D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/hosts/panda-plugin.disney.go.com_d14b341a7386b9b4/certlist
p3d trusted
_matches_run_origin = 1
_matches_script_origin = 0
_auto_install = 0, _auto_start = 0, stop_on_ready = 0
No longer current: panda3d
read contents.xml, max_age = 5, expires in 0 s
make_temp_filename: D:\DOCUME~1\Sercan\LOCALS~1\Temp\p3d_a360dd.xml
No longer current: potco_2
make_temp_filename: D:\DOCUME~1\Sercan\LOCALS~1\Temp\p3d_70c0ea.xml
No longer current: potco_WL
make_temp_filename: D:\DOCUME~1\Sercan\LOCALS~1\Temp\p3d_3e20f7.xml
set_wparams: 3 0 0
notify: onpluginload PND.onPluginLoad()
notify: onauth PND.onAuth()
main.play()
play() called from JavaScript
Downloading download.piratesonline.com/engli … 1282315801: 27.6%, 060E8008
Downloaded download.piratesonline.com/engli … 1282315801: 100%, 060E8008, success = 1
read contents.xml, max_age = 5, expires in 5 s
release_temp_filename: D:\DOCUME~1\Sercan\LOCALS~1\Temp\p3d_a360dd.xml
All 43 extracts of panda3d seem good.
report_package_info_ready: panda3d
Downloading download.piratesonline.com/engli … 1282315801: 27.6%, 060F2748
Downloaded download.piratesonline.com/engli … 1282315801: 100%, 060F2748, success = 1
release_temp_filename: D:\DOCUME~1\Sercan\LOCALS~1\Temp\p3d_70c0ea.xml
All 0 extracts of potco_2 seem good.
report_package_info_ready: potco_2
Downloading download.piratesonline.com/engli … 1282315801: 27.6%, 060F2B00
Downloaded download.piratesonline.com/engli … 1282315801: 100%, 060F2B00, success = 1
release_temp_filename: D:\DOCUME~1\Sercan\LOCALS~1\Temp\p3d_3e20f7.xml
All 0 extracts of potco_WL seem good.
report_package_info_ready: potco_WL
Beginning install of 0 packages, total 0 bytes required (59442406 previously downloaded).
setting background to launch, splash_window = 00000000
Search path is D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/hosts/PiratesOnline/potco_WL;D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/hosts/PiratesOnline/potco_2;D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/hosts/PiratesOnline/panda3d/potco
Setting environment:
SYSTEMROOT=D:\WINDOWS
USERPROFILE=D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan
COMSPEC=D:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
SYSTEMDRIVE=D:
ALLUSERSPROFILE=D:\Documents and Settings\All Users
APPDATA=D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Application Data
COMMONPROGRAMFILES=D:\Program Files\Common Files
PROGRAMFILES=D:\Program Files
WINDIR=D:\WINDOWS
USERDOMAIN=DATATEKN-90AAB1
PATH=D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/hosts/PiratesOnline/potco_WL;D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/hosts/PiratesOnline/potco_2;D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/hosts/PiratesOnline/panda3d/potco;D:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox;D:\WINDOWS\system32;D:\WINDOWS;D:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;D:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/hosts/PiratesOnline/potco_WL;D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/hosts/PiratesOnline/potco_2;D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/hosts/PiratesOnline/panda3d/potco
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/hosts/PiratesOnline/potco_WL;D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/hosts/PiratesOnline/potco_2;D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/hosts/PiratesOnline/panda3d/potco
PYTHONPATH=D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/hosts/PiratesOnline/potco_WL;D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/hosts/PiratesOnline/potco_2;D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/hosts/PiratesOnline/panda3d/potco
PYTHONHOME=
PRC_PATH=D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/prc/pirates;D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/prc;D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/hosts/PiratesOnline/potco_WL;D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/hosts/PiratesOnline/potco_2;D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/hosts/PiratesOnline/panda3d/potco
PANDA_PRC_PATH=D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/prc/pirates;D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/prc;D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/hosts/PiratesOnline/potco_WL;D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/hosts/PiratesOnline/potco_2;D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/hosts/PiratesOnline/panda3d/potco
TEMP=D:\DOCUME~1\Sercan\LOCALS~1\Temp
PANDA3D_ROOT=D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/hosts/PiratesOnline/panda3d/potco
POTCO_2_ROOT=D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/hosts/PiratesOnline/potco_2
POTCO_WL_ROOT=D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/hosts/PiratesOnline/potco_WL
Attempting to start python from D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/hosts/PiratesOnline/panda3d/potco/p3dpythonw.exe
notify: ondownloadbegin PND.onDownloadBegin()
notify: ondownloadcomplete PND.onDownloadComplete()
notify: onready PND.onReady()
notify: onpythonload PND.onPythonLoad()
notify: onpythonstop
finish_instance: 02CFA158
Assigning 02CFA158->log_pathname = D:\Documents and Settings\Sercan\Local Settings\Application Data/Panda3D/log/pirates_launcher
-100820_175003.log
release_temp_filename: D:\DOCUME~1\Sercan\LOCALS~1\Temp\p3d_cd600d.p3d
P3D_finalize called
counts: 4 1 1 1

Try switching your graphics API. Under the “HELP” menu, select “Change Game API”, and try each of the options.

Try updating your graphics driver. Go to nvidia.com or ati.com or intel.com, or whoever provides your graphics card, and download and install the latest driver.

David

I tried to tell you that you’re the same game, but managers said the results did not change:)

also changed the driver

Greetings, Pirate!

Aye matey, it seems the last letter we sent ya had some instructions on how to you update your computer to help ye get into Pirates. Based on these new logs it appears they haven’t been updated.

Here is the link to the update for you video card:

nvidia.com/object/winxp-258. … river.html

Use it matey so we can get ya out to sea. We be needin ya help!

For the Black Pearl!

Karmel
Pirates Online Technical Support

Keep bugging support. A future release of Pirates should soon enable a software rendering feature that can avoid these kinds of issues.

David