PandaAI Pathfinding Mesh

I am having big problems creating a path finding mesh for PandaAI.

I created a mesh like in the tutorial of this video:

sites.google.com/site/etcpandai … -generator

Only I did not cut out any areas, since I wanted to do that in real time. (Like the example)

I used the script for converted the Blender .egg, and I get this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\Sothh\Desktop\BlenderMeshGen\pythonMeshGen\BlenderMeshGen.py", line 290, in <module>
    app = MyApp()
  File "C:\Users\Sothh\Desktop\BlenderMeshGen\pythonMeshGen\BlenderMeshGen.py", line 43, in __init__
    self.createNewFullList()
  File "C:\Users\Sothh\Desktop\BlenderMeshGen\pythonMeshGen\BlenderMeshGen.py", line 103, in createNewFullList
    if currentColNode.vertex[self.rightVertex] == self.oldList[i].vertex[self.lowestVertex] and currentColNode.vertex[self.toprightVertex] == self.oldList[i].vertex[self.topVertex]:
AttributeError: MyApp instance has no attribute 'rightVertex'

Whats going on?

I also have this problem
:frowning:

EDIT: the answer: [url]egg-optchar] here you can find the fix to this. ps: but after that i got anothr problem =/

Traceback (most recent call last): 
  File "C:\Users\Sothh\Desktop\BlenderMeshGen\pythonMeshGen\BlenderMeshGen.py", line 290, in <module> 
    app = MyApp() 
  File "C:\Users\Sothh\Desktop\BlenderMeshGen\pythonMeshGen\BlenderMeshGen.py", line 43, in __init__ 
    self.createNewFullList() 
  File "C:\Users\Sothh\Desktop\BlenderMeshGen\pythonMeshGen\BlenderMeshGen.py", line 103, in createNewFullList 
    if currentColNode.vertex[self.rightVertex] == self.oldList[i].vertex[self.lowestVertex] and currentColNode.vertex[self.toprightVertex] == self.oldList[i].vertex[self.topVertex]: 
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'vertex'

I gave up on doing anything with PandaAI.

I have been thinking of writing my own path finding, that works without a special mesh.