Panda3D Manuel help. Running your program and showbase help.

ok so i just downloaded Panda3D last night. I’m new to it and Python so i’m trying to learn both. In the manuel for Panda running your program like the first thing it has you do is change directory to cd C:\Panda3D-1.6.2\mystuff. Which for me would be cd C:\Panda3D-1.7.2\mystuff. This is my first problem there isn’t a mystuff folder. I can change to C:\Panda3D-1.7.2 but it cant find path when i add \mystuff. What am i missing?
this is suppose to be an empty program to show you how to run panda and my thought was maybe 1.7.2 didn’t have this so i went ahead to ShowBase. as soon as the box appears it says not responding. i tried loading the grassy area and it does the same thing. thanks for the help.

There is no “mystuff” folder. It is talking about running your program, where the name of your folder replaces “mystuff”.

If you read carefully it says:

“Find the “mystuff” folder that we created earlier and double-click on it to open it.”

You are supposed to create the folder yourself in an earlier step.

Lol ok wow I missed that whole page. I was just going down the table of contents. Thanks alot. That should make things alot easier. I appreciate it.