OpenGL error?!?!

Hi Guys!
In my computer, sounds great what I´ve done, but when I run the game in another computer, becames wierd the graphics(the floor)!
Look:

The picture in left is wierd, but should appear just like in the right!

And the message that appears is:
:display:gsg:glgsg(warning): Buffers advertised as supported by OpenGL runtime, but could not get pointers to extension functions.
:display:gsg:glgsg(warning): Occlusion queries advertised as supported by OpenGL runtime, but could not get pointers to extension functions.

What can I do?!

These error messages may or may not be related to the visual error. It indicates an installation error on the computer in question–something is wrong with the OpenGL installation. OpenGL is saying that it has certain extension features available, but when Panda asks for the function pointers necessary to use those features, it comes back empty.

However, Panda can recover from this contradiction; it simply won’t use the extension features in question, and this usually works just fine. This is why I think these error messages probably aren’t related to your visual error.

On the other hand, it does mean that something is not 100% right with this computer’s OpenGL installation, and maybe there are other problems too. You could try updating the graphics driver on this computer, to see if the problems go away.

David